Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

5 Shoes a Day!

Started by Bally6354, March 30, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADulay

Quote from: Sputnik on March 31, 2017, 08:27:48 PM
Bally i don't understand how you and Adulay present our results.

- do you play one shoe and at the end of the shoe you look at the net profit or loss

- do you play one shoe and use win targets and stop loss

- do you play one shoe and show the peak results of winnings or loses during the play

Cheers

Sputnik,

5 shoes.  5 results.  Each shoe played out individually to the end.  There has been only one shoe where I would have exited early with a +10 descending stop loss..

This is for consistency with the others who may be testing along.

Can't believe there's only two of us actually "testing" with this data.

Doesn't anyone else play?

AD

ADulay

Dammit.  Where's the edit button???????

AD

Bally6354

Shoe 11:
[attachimg=1]

Shoe 12:
[attachimg=2]

Shoe 13:
[attachimg=3]

Shoe 14:
[attachimg=4]

Shoe 15:
[attachimg=5]

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Shoe 11:  +17

Shoe 12:  +15

Shoe 13:  -4

Shoe 14:  +11

Shoe 15:  -7

Total = 15 shoes  +63

I tested loads of shoes yesterday and they were mostly positive with some really good scores. So I was thinking 'sods law' was going to take over and the 5 shoes I did on here would tank! Happily not!

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

audionut

Hey Adulay... try VDW/2 with the progression U1D1 (if you haven't already)... testing "72 days at the Bac table"...starting with shoe 196, using this made 12 units first shoe!! Highest bet was 5... :thumbsup:

ADulay

#11 +6
#12 +7
#13 +2
#14 +2
#15 -1

VDW/2 Flat Bet.

AD

ADulay

Quote from: audionut on April 01, 2017, 11:14:37 AM
Hey Adulay... try VDW/2 with the progression U1D1 (if you haven't already)... testing "72 days at the Bac table"...starting with shoe 196, using this made 12 units first shoe!! Highest bet was 5... :thumbsup:

I have tested over and over the U1D1 and U1D2 wagers.  I have found that a losing streak will require an ever increasing amount of winning wagers to recover, even when running U1D1.

A simple example is to look at a losing string of 4 wagers.   Total amount put on the table vs. amount finished with after the win.

With that said, if you can string wins together, especially 3 or more, the U1D1 really works out nicely.

AD (of course any play works out nicely if you can put together wins of 3 IAR!)

ADulay

Isn't anybody else going to play these shoes with their normal methods?

AD

goez

hi bally, there are one in twelve males cannot read your shoes due to colour blindness.

james

The results so far:

james

Disregard the post above. Edit button is missing.

Bally6354 made 63 units in 15 shoes using 1,2,4 progression.  ADulay made 50 units flat betting.

Bally6354

Hello Goez, I didn't realize the number was as low as that. I would type in the P and B as well but at the moment there are letters that sometimes don't appear when I type. I don't know if it's a site problem or my keyboard. So putting it out in that format would likely contain mistakes. Sorry about that.

Shoe 16:
[attachimg=1]

Shoe 17:
[attachimg=2]

Shoe 18:
[attachimg=3]

Shoe 27:
[attachimg=4]

Shoe 28:
[attachimg=5]

Cheers

Bally6354

EDIT: The two last shoes above should read 19 and 20......not 27 and 28. The screenhunter capture I use gives numbers to all the pictures.

Bally6354

Shoe 16: +5
Shoe 17: -15
Shoe 18: +17
Shoe 19: -16
Shoe 20: +27

Total after 20 Shoes = +81.

cheers

RouletteFan