Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

VERY EASY SYSTEM. FLAT BETTING.

Started by Dane, January 19, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trebor

Quote from: soggett on April 11, 2013, 09:16:29 AM
you should use a stop loss of 35 units
anything over that while flatbetting is pointless

Not necessarily soggett.

What about the times a hit with a stoploss of say 50 would result in a lesser loss.

In any case at the moment we are testing really to see how it goes.

Trebor

Trebor

Just ran through all my losing sessions,

with no stoploss       -2104

with 35 stoploss       -2695

soggett

Quote from: Trebor on April 11, 2013, 07:27:39 PM
Just ran through all my losing sessions,

with no stoploss       -2104

with 35 stoploss       -2695

really?
wow
I thought you would have a better result
hmm....

well ok, back to the drawing board as they say :D

Trebor

I did say "losing" sessions. If I include winning sessions my results are.

Sessions played 230.

Total +915

Average per session 3.97.

Trebor

monaco

These show the difference in my results [The -35u stoploss results can be out by a few units here & there, but they can be taken as fairly reliable approximations]:

No Stoploss:        +1569 in 358 sessions (avg. 4.38)
Stoploss of -35u: +1383 in 358 sessions (avg. 3.86)

On a month-by-month basis:
                No Stoploss        -35u Stoploss
Jan:       +176                      +46
Feb:       +282                      +226
Mar:       -2                           -100
Apr:       -29                          +26
May:      +155                       +157
Jun:        +448                      +382
Jul:         -23                          -25
Aug:       +85                         +47
Sept:     -195                         -30
Oct:        +97                         +103
Nov:       +368                       +300
Dec:       +207                       +190

I've done about another 60 sessions comparing the results, & I think what the Stoploss will do in general is minimise the effect of the worse months, but also clip some units off the good/better months.
It may not affect the final result by much after 1000's of tests, but it may make it a smoother line getting there.

It would be interesting to see how much it could mitigate the effect of the losing sessions in Dane's tests. I might look at that now.

TwoCatSam

Is this ready to be botted?  I'll pay.

Must have exact rules!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Trebor

These are the rules as best I can explain (if I've got it wrong I hope Dane or monaco will correct me)
6 x 6 grid.
Bet on any number that would complete four in a row, vertically or horizontally, of numbers that have only appeared once.
If one of the three trigger numbers repeats the bet is cancelled.
Any number that repeats cannot again be part of these "oner" bets either as a trigger number or bet number.
Often three numbers might trigger two bets.
i.e.   _  2  3  4  _  _  would trigger bets on both 1 & 5.

Bet on any number that would complete five in a row, vertically or horizontally, of numbers that have repeated two or more times. These are "repeater" bets.
You can have both "repeaters" and "oners" at the same time although most sessions end with "oner" bets. They would of course be in separate lines.
Stop on first win.

Also explained with examples in monaco's post #38.

Trebor

TwoCatSam

Dane

You are right!  I told monaco he was a gentleman and a scholar.  Why?  He answered the question without vitriolic comments.  What have you got against a person wanting clarification?  We're you born a genius who never had a question?

You may have the "Holy Grail".  If so, you are a jerk with the "Holy Grail".

Sam

Moderator's Warning:    Cool it, 2CS.  NOBODY deserves to be referred to as a 'jerk' on this forum. You really should know better by now.

Kindly post an apology or accept the consequencies.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Stepkevh

Trebor,

didn't you say me that the repeater bets must be different ?
4 repeater numbers and the fifth that completes it must be a one hitter ?

Stef

Leknightroulette

Hi all
Thanks to Dane for the system and all the guys whom are helping and making test

I have a question, if i got 6 _  _ 24-30-36 i have to bet on 18 right?
If i got 1 _ 13-19-25 _ Should i bet on 7 or 31??

Just to make sure if i'm doing it well

Thanks

TwoCatSam

http://betselection.cc/straight-up/dane%27s-%27tic-tac-toe%27-system/msg438/#msg438

MODS:  Take a look at the above thread.  Before this person came on this forum, I posted his system as he outlined it on the "other" forum.  I had nothing but praise for his intelligence.

I have used that simple system time and time again at Riverwind and I HAVE NEVER LOST WITH IT!

As to the new one, I am testing it now.  I have never said one harsh word to this person and he has no call to speak to me like I'm some moron who can't understand anything.

We have a varied number of languages on these forums.  All I was trying to do was seek clarification.

I will give you an example:

In America, the dentist cleans the tartar from our teeth.  We then eat fish and tartar sauce!  That could be confusing, no?

You have no reason to delete this post unless you are absolutely against free speech on this forum.

TwoCat

Dane

Quote from: leknightroulette on April 12, 2013, 11:13:16 PM
Hi all
Thanks to Dane for the system and all the guys whom are helping and making test

I have a question, if i got 6 _  _ 24-30-36 i have to bet on 18 right?
If i got 1 _ 13-19-25 _ Should i bet on 7 or 31??

Just to make sure if i'm doing it well

Thanks
Hi; if 24-30-36 have not repeated: Yes you have to bet 18. Well begun is half done
And you should bet on both 7 and 31, if all the mentioned numbers in the column are "oners". The goal is still at least four oners next to each other or at least five repeated numbers next to each other.  If you have a bit of patience, you´ll soon be able to practice. But never say never! Losing might just take a little longer, as some of my own sessions have shown.  Good luck!
                                                                                                Dane

"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Trebor

Quote from: Stepkevh on April 12, 2013, 09:21:04 PM
Trebor,

didn't you say me that the repeater bets must be different ?
4 repeater numbers and the fifth that completes it must be a one hitter ?

Stef

I think I'm just not very good at explaining it.

If you have four repeater numbers and a fifth number that has appeared once, all in a row, then that number is bet hoping it will form a row of five repeaters.

Trebor

Stepkevh

:thumbsup:  that's the way i coded the sheet  :thumbsup:

Trebor