Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Okay, I get it !!!

Started by Garfield, August 12, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfield

So, I get it !!!

I couldn't help it.

The more you comment, the more he gets the chance to promote.

Clever.

It's just overwhelming funny how he makes sure to mention the full title of the books.

So, at least you recognize that this forum is a potential market.

Take advantage of the situation, the chaos, and probably endless debate.

Well, frankly I am curious how much he will make.

But,

As a businessman, I wouldn't do this kind of marketing. This doesn't suit me.

I've seen people like you. And as I noticed, they won't get to where they want to be.

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Atlantis

Quote from: Garfield on August 12, 2017, 07:46:30 AM
So, I get it !!!

I couldn't help it.

The more you comment, the more he gets the chance to promote.

Clever.

It's just overwhelming funny how he makes sure to mention the full title of the books.

So, at least you recognize that this forum is a potential market.

Take advantage of the situation, the chaos, and probably endless debate.

Well, frankly I am curious how much he will make.

But,

As a businessman, I wouldn't do this kind of marketing. This doesn't suit me.

I've seen people like you. And as I noticed, they won't get to where they want to be.

That's right, Garfield!

FWIW, I can mention that if you happen to buy the kindle version on Amazon and pay with paypal seems you can easily get a refund if you're not happy for a particular reason (eg: it didn't work for me) as long as you do it within 7 days of purchase.
I know of someone (*cough* wonder who?) that already did that.  :P

Thanks ST. ;)

Also the reason the obvious outraged aliases post in lots of topics and continue to write his system names in full or give links to his site wares is because a link pointing back to your website is considered to be a positive "vote" for the content on your page. Search engines like Google, advanced as they are, still cannot really tell the difference between well-written useful content and trash, so they use link popularity as one factor to determine whether content is good quality or not. By getting as many positive votes or links back to your site as possible, you increase the rank of your web page in the search engine and thus increase the free traffic you will receive.

Geddit now? I hope you can see this exposes his machinations now for what they are.

See explanation:

https://rapidwebseo.com/seo-link-building-basics-%E2%80%93-how-to-use-backlinks-to-promote-your-website.php

He's not the Messiah of Baccarat - he's just a naughty boy!

Take care and beware charlatans!

A.

esoito

To all of which I simply add the sensible Consumer's Mantra: 

Caveat Emptor...Caveat Lector

(Preferably sung to the tune of Humpty Dumpty)

Mike

Quote from: Atlantis on August 12, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
FWIW, I can mention that if you happen to buy the kindle version on Amazon and pay with paypal seems you can easily get a refund if you're not happy for a particular reason (eg: it didn't work for me) as long as you do it within 7 days of purchase.

And guess what, the kindle version has now been removed, at least from Amazon UK. The book is now available only as a paperback at more than triple the price of the kindle version (£266.98).

Atlantis

Atlantis

Quote from: Mike on August 12, 2017, 09:46:45 AM
And guess what, the kindle version has now been removed, at least from Amazon UK. The book is now available only as a paperback at more than triple the price of the kindle version (£266.98).

Yes - the kindles have gone alright!
Gotta feeling that this will probably hurt his sales quite a bit don't u think? That was not my intention... but ppl get what they deserve. We will see him off yet! HAHAHAHAHA :)
£266.98 - rather a lot to pay for what is in effect an update on his previous system(s)
Bound to affect his sales though and hit him where it hurts. I think it's a good example of what this forum is capable of doing if you mess with it! :applause:

Toot Toot!
A.

Garfield

Have a nice weekend for everyone !

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.