Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 17, 2012, 11:16:52 AM
An honest opinion of mine...if I may?

If that is 1 weeks games i.e. 7 days...then I think 10 games a day is slightly pushing it.  To get win streaks above 7:1 play less and build that BR up to a higher level before using higher unit stakes for less games. You can still get the same amount of money but you play less and have longer win streaks to bring the BR growth above the 7:1 ratio you have now.

Perhaps consider making a monthly plan?

120 games a month @ 4 games a day. A game is either a 1 unit win or a total loss. Going on a win loss ratio of 1:10/11 (from experience this isn't too far off the right one for the amount of games played each month) you can therefore assume you will get 110 wins and 10 losses. That is total loss of 70 from the units won...110...gives you 40 units profit for the month.

40 units for the Speramus trials is 40x£2= £80....

Imagine you did this religiously 4 games a day for a month....for 6 months.

That is £480 PLUS then add your starting bankroll and you're over £500.

That 500 gives you the cushion to then bet larger chip values...NOT larger amounts of chips...important distinction there! You could be betting £5 chips then

if you take the 40 units won each month as shown above....but this time multiply it by £5 value....that's £200 grinded out month in ...month out.

Personally, for me, the moral of the Pattern Breaker tale is ......LESS(games)...IS MORE (money)  :thumbsup:

LONG term view of the game here folks...LONG TERM
I couldnt have said it any better Subby, lets keep in mind Trebor is playing an RNG at BV. Now I play  this same RNG and I believe its fair. But while playing PATTERN BREAKER I've noticed a slight difference in win loss patterns to what live gives me.

It can produce long winning streaks 40 plus. Then 2 or 3 losses relatively close together. I play all three even chances. But stop if the first two win. Also I play a recovery bet after a loss. So even if I was only getting 6/1 with this method. I will still profit

LONGTERM, its all about the LONGTERM. Those who stay with this method. for over a year. Will see its value.

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 17, 2012, 12:51:54 PM
I understand, so basically ducking and diving..! :-)  However, if for example I wanted to play at one live wheel only, in that case what would you consider a safe break from the table..?
You could play all three even chances Pilot style. Take a break and come back and play another three and that's your lot. As subby said when I played less per day I won more.

I don't know why but that's how it worked out...

Trebor

@ Subby & JL,

I think we are all doing slightly different but I don't think it should make much difference.

I'm playing all three EC's at the same time but surely each is an independent trial.

Roughly 3 sessions a day hours apart fulfils the HAR requirement I would think.

I'm trying to carry out a proper test but I'm already beginning to wonder that if it doesn't win for me I'll be told "but you didn't play it correctly"

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Trebor on November 17, 2012, 01:16:33 PM
@ Subby & JL,

I think we are all doing slightly different but I don't think it should make much difference.

I'm playing all three EC's at the same time but surely each is an independent trial.

Roughly 3 sessions a day hours apart fulfils the HAR requirement I would think.

I'm trying to carry out a proper test but I'm already beginning to wonder that if it doesn't win for me I'll be told "but you didn't play it correctly"

Trebor
Trebor all Subby and me are saying is less is often more. I too play 10--15 games a day. And my strikerate hasnt been above 10/1 for over a year. When I played just 5 games a day. My strikerate never went below 12/1. Just something to think about that's all.

As Subby said. Bankroll allowing you could win as much or more from 5 games a day as you do for 9. But gain more overall because of a better strikerate. :thumbsup:

bcboilermaker

Hi. john

Like you say the  strength in PB is that rarely there is a double loss. and that is basically how I'm playing this now. Using two separate BR I bet a lower stake on the first round. and if a loss that triggers my second BR at a much higher value with such a solid strike rate on the second round of betting there is real profit to be made.

Also. I play zero differently. I track it as Low, even, black.
that is just personal preference but it seems to work, I currently have a win streak of 25 on the first round.

I would also add that I have seen a pure 8 patterns in 24 spins. it was H/L. 
In that specific game both H/L and E/O both gave bet triggers after 21 spins, but only H/L formed the pure 8 pattern.

I have yet to see a triple loss, but I have seen a game go to potential "9th betting step" and win .....

.......... I do notice R/B lose more often so I stay away!!!

[size=78%] [/size]

bcboilermaker

these are basically my staking plan is US dollars. playing only against E/O H/L  playing against whatever group forms first

round one ..... 2,4,8 if i win game is done

round two ..... 40,80,160 I bet this round only after a loss on round one

I use two separate BR, for each round.

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 17, 2012, 03:06:31 PM
these are basically my staking plan is US dollars. playing only against E/O H/L  playing against whatever group forms first

Bcboilermaker GREAT to see you overhere. Please start posting your results overhere  25/1 is amazing but how many games have you played to date?? Wow that's quite a step up. I personaly don't go that heavy. DOUBLE LOSSES happen about 75/1 in my experience. So I stake

2--4--8 on step one, and 6--12--24 on the follow up bet. The idea is to recover a big portion of the loss. The strikerate takes care of the rest.

Im using a three level staking plan as posted by Subby above. Good bet selection, money management and H.A.R...You are going to profit for sure.

subby

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 17, 2012, 03:06:31 PM

That is a MASSIVE jump and one I wouldn't do myself. Perhaps a 15, 30, 60 would give you full recovery plus 1 so you don't lose. Double losses occur and to lose 280 alone as a 2nd bet would take ages to recover in the first step you do.
Cheers

Subby

Superman

QuoteThat is a MASSIVE jump and one I wouldn't do myself. Perhaps a 15, 30, 60 would give you full recovery plus 1 so you don't lose. Double losses occur and to lose 280 alone as a 2nd bet would take ages to recover in the first step you do

Have to agree with that BCBM, in my tests alone over 10300 spins there were I think 3 double losses, you'll kick yourself if you hit one fella, days of profit down the drain.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Gizmotron

I power tested Pattern Breaker. There is no way to make it work other than analyzing the conditions and placing bets that look safe to bet. For example you might be needing to bet against an HHH losing. So you would place a LLL bet during a L streak.

100 thousand sessions, 63 spins per session, American Wheel - 0/00

Results:
Wins = 84,515
Losses = 15,485
Double Losses = 2,319
Triple Losses = 342

100 thousand sessions, 63 spins per session, European Wheel - 0

Results: Wins = 85,639 Losses = 14,361 Double Losses = 2,048 Triple Losses = 306
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

subby

How are you measuring a triple loss? What "makes" a triple loss? Just curious myself :)
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on November 17, 2012, 07:09:34 PM
I power tested Pattern Breaker. There is no way to make it work other than analyzing the conditions and placing bets that look safe to bet. For example you might be needing to bet against an HHH losing. So you would place a LLL bet during a L streak.

100 thousand sessions, 63 spins per session, American Wheel - 0/00

Results:
Wins = 84,515
Losses = 15,485
Double Losses = 2,319
Triple Losses = 342
Gizmotron,  I respect your wizardry at analysis. And Ill make no argument about your numbers. But the way we play it. Single zero wheel, H.A.R and smart MM will read a different story.  I have 6,150 played games for example. With only 7 double losses and Zero treble losses.

Just too clarify a DOUBLE LOSS is when you track all three even chances,  and lose the first two that qualify. A treble loss is when you lose H/L--O/E & R/B in the SAME SESSION.

In case you have just been highlighting double and treble losses in a continual play fashion. Regardless if its 3 High lows or something other than losing all three even chances in the same session.

The numbers im sure will be alot more favourable, when this is taken into consideration.

Gizmotron

What page is a description of H.A.R & smart MM on of this 12 page thread? Please

Gizmotron

Quote from: subby on November 17, 2012, 09:37:08 PM
How are you measuring a triple loss? What "makes" a triple loss? Just curious myself :)

First off, I don't know what H.A.R and smart MM are. I read at least 20 pages of the 85 pages at the .cc forum. I got tired or waiting for the smart MM.

In the two threads that I've read, a lot of significance was given to this method not losing back to back very often. That would be losing the very next session. A triple would be losing three sessions in a row. My simulation uses the original rule to run each session.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on November 17, 2012, 10:06:18 PM
What page is a description of H.A.R & smart MM on of this 12 page thread? Please
H.A.R is an abbreviation for HIT AND RUN, random entry into the cycle Gizmotron. Dis-agreed with by the majority but absolutely effective when applied to PATTERN BREAKER.

MM, Money management there are two ways to money manage PB for optimal success.

1, You place a recovery bet immediately after a losing game by trebling stakes for one game.

2, You use a three level staking plan as highlighted by SUBBY further back on this thread.

1--2--4
2--4--8-----STANDARD LEVEL
6--12--24

You always begin playing at LEVEL 2 until you win four games. You then drop down to level 1 and stay there until you lose. Immediately following a loss, you raise to level three for one game. Then drop back to level 2 and repeat the cycle.

If you lose at level 2 before you win 4 games you again raise to level 3 for one game. If you lose at level 3 you take the loss and drop back to level 2. As double losses are running at about 75/1 playing hit and run this is most effective.

By dropping back to level one after 4 wins. You are protecting your profits more effectively than if you simply remain at the same level waiting for the inevitable. And if you are riding a nice streak you just enjoy the additional profit collected.

I am playing this way on BV. And will continue until I have reached my goals in 2013.