Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topcat888

That's what the computers do Twister, they are very, very clever, they learn your system then pounce when you up the stakes... they let you win to get confidence then bang..!  >:D

You're right, best stick to live, as you rightly say, at least it's pure...  :thumbsup:

KingsRoulette

Twisty,
   do not get mad over bv. If you are playing nothing but martingale (whether u call it PB or PF), do u expect to keep winning always. These percentages that u are showing has made many guys suicide in gambling. In real gambling, specially with a bet like EC, nothing can be certain. Do not forget that what u r taking as Red (or Black or any damn EC of roulette) is merely a fictitious cluster of 18 independent options. If you get a shock by any order of number (or color) winning or losing, you are confusing yourself.
                  Do not try to find patterns in different numbers. They do not appear to make/follow or break a pattern, they appear randomly.
Wake up.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 27, 2012, 07:23:46 PM
Hey everyone

Just givin a BVNZ update and Im OUT !

As soon as I increased my stakes BVNZ killed me. I didn't lose my BR but I lost a chunk of change

I've been playing my own version of PB and after checking with Bayes about odds etc I set about playing

After 80 spins or so BV dealt me a combination that has a 0.05% chance of happening or odds of 2,187/1 of happening

I have said this before, so I have only myself to blame but, for me, BV changes when you increase your stake.

It has nice things like speed and No Zero

However, now, EVERY time I increase stakes it kills me

Im not a sore loser Im just very aware it happens too often for it not to be suspect

Anyway I've taken my money from BV and am now 100% at Paddypower

Its slower and more boring but whatever happens I know it to be Pure

Like I said I have only myself to blame as I've said this before over the Years. This time Im NOT going back
mmm doesn't sound good Twister. I too have noticed that just by going from pennies to Euros its harder to win.

But I will grind on. Im still in positive numbers even though my strikerate is in negative numbers. Ill either make 400 euro out of my 200 plus by January 31st. Or die trying.

Then Ill do the same challenge on PADDYPOWER. to show the difference.  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on November 27, 2012, 07:40:18 PM
JL -" The one thing that's holding up is the expected solid hold of the follow up bet. And LIVE its always got me through periods where the strikerate dropped below break even point."

I've already proved that many double and triple loss sessions will occur in a sequence that just kills. That's including the use of hit and run. At some point you are going to have to wise up. This is nothing more than a three step Marti. Having a clever moment on when to use it actually changes nothing.   Have a much better way to select when to use it. I'll explain that in another thread.
Giz you proved nothing. You showed static simulations. What you found has never come to pass in over 6,000 games I've played.

Its not the three step marty. I could money manage the bet in many ways. Twister came up with a very clever way to money manage PB. And do away with the expensive third step. And Im going to use this to overcome dry spells in winning streaks.

What H.A.R does is give you an opportunity to extend a winning streak NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. If you play on the same track LOSS sooner than you want is CERTAIN.

When you enter the cycle randomly. OF COURSE you will still lose close together. I've never said otherwise. BUT, when youre on, youre ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And you are going to defy the laws of probability just enough. Not by earth shattering proportions.

BUT just enough to secure longterm profit. Subby will show you all this over the next year. And whatever happens to me on BV. Now that doubts about its fairness, once playing at a higher level are rising by the day. I will prove it live TOO myself.  :pirate:

TwisterUK

Quote from: KingsRoulette on November 27, 2012, 07:48:49 PM
Twisty,
   do not get mad over bv. If you are playing nothing but martingale (whether u call it PB or PF), do u expect to keep winning always. These percentages that u are showing has made many guys suicide in gambling. In real gambling, specially with a bet like EC, nothing can be certain. Do not forget that what u r taking as Red (or Black or any damn EC of roulette) is merely a fictitious cluster of 18 independent options. If you get a shock by any order of number (or color) winning or losing, you are confusing yourself.
                  Do not try to find patterns in different numbers. They do not appear to make/follow or break a pattern, they appear randomly.
Wake up.

Oh, I am awake. that's how I noticed BV changes when you increase  your stake

I don't try to find patterns, they find me.

TwisterUK

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 27, 2012, 08:27:05 PM
mmm doesn't sound good Twister. I too have noticed that just by going from pennies to Euros its harder to win.

But I will grind on. Im still in positive numbers even though my strikerate is in negative numbers. Ill either make 400 euro out of my 200 plus by January 31st. Or die trying.

Then Ill do the same challenge on PADDYPOWER. to show the difference.  :thumbsup:

Yep I said it before about a year or two back but I let my guard down and went back coz its faster and no zero

Im never playing there again as the strike falls through the floor when you up the ante

Like I said, its my own fault. I will recover it all on Paddypower  :pirate:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 27, 2012, 09:34:45 PM
Oh, I am awake. that's how I noticed BV changes when you increase your stake

I don't try to find patterns, they find me.
Im totally with Twister on this. Because I could go on the fun mode. And beat it night and day at any level of staking. WHY? Because there's no real loot on the line.

Now im not saying 100% BV cheat once you are playing at decent levels. But Since Sunday Shogun, Bcboilermaker and now Twister have worrying experiences to share with us.

I will honour my challenge and play on. I know there's a different way to get around this RNG. I think on the job. Going head first into the storm won't do it. If im runniing at 6/1 playing euros. When I was 12/1 playing pennies.

I've got to mix it up in both worlds. If this thing cheats at higher levels it then becomes absolutely obvious.  :cheer: :pirate: :cheer:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 27, 2012, 09:37:18 PM
Yep I said it before about a year or two back but I let my guard down and went back coz its faster and no zero

Im never playing there again as the strike falls through the floor when you up the ante

Like I said, its my own fault. I will recover it all on Paddypower  :pirate:
Twister what were you staking, when BVNZ showed you the near impossible?

TwisterUK

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 27, 2012, 09:43:45 PM
Twister what were you staking. When BV showed you the near impossible?

2 Euro

The difference btwn 50 cents and Euro's is amazin

Plz kick me in the nads if I ever say Im playin there again lol  >:D

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 27, 2012, 09:48:01 PM
2 Euro

The difference btwn 50 cents and Euro's is amazin

Plz kick me in the nads if I ever say Im playin there again lol  >:D
Well im going to prove just that Twister. I will play at both levels. What about 8 ON 1 Twister. How was that doing on BVNZ?

esoito

"Plz kick me in the nads if I ever say Im playin there again lol "

Mate, rather than a swift kick I've a MUCH better idea.

How about you mail them to Victor as a token, a guarantee of your sincerity?

They then become a non-refundable deposit should your ever go back to BVNZ.

See? A much better idea!  :nod:

subby

Quote from: esoito on November 27, 2012, 11:41:20 PM
"Plz kick me in the nads if I ever say Im playin there again lol "

Mate, rather than a swift kick I've a MUCH better idea.

How about you mail them to Victor as a token, a guarantee of your sincerity?

They then become a non-refundable deposit should your ever go back to BVNZ.

See? A much better idea!  :nod:

:))
Cheers

Subby

Robeenhuut

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 27, 2012, 07:23:46 PM
Hey everyone

Just givin a BVNZ update and Im OUT !

As soon as I increased my stakes BVNZ killed me. I didn't lose my BR but I lost a chunk of change

I've been playing my own version of PB and after checking with Bayes about odds etc I set about playing

After 80 spins or so BV dealt me a combination that has a 0.05% chance of happening or odds of 2,187/1 of happening

I have said this before, so I have only myself to blame but, for me, BV changes when you increase your stake.

It has nice things like speed and No Zero

However, now, EVERY time I increase stakes it kills me

Im not a sore loser Im just very aware it happens too often for it not to be suspect

Anyway I've taken my money from BV and am now 100% at Paddypower

Its slower and more boring but whatever happens I know it to be Pure

Like I said I have only myself to blame as I've said this before over the Years. This time Im NOT going back

11 EC's in a row have odds of 1 in 2000. On other hand a winning run of 100+ playing PB have odds of close to 1 in 1M. Its strange that after you lost to odds of 1/2000 you think that BV started cheating. Boilermaker was staking 5 euro on BV for a while and went from 170 to 550 and then had double loses. And now everybody thinks that BV cheats?  ;)

Gizmotron

I don't think that BV cheated anyone. I think that fundamentalist Pattern Breaker players came up with another magical explanation for another normal random occurrence.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

bcboilermaker

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 27, 2012, 08:27:05 PM

Hi. john

In a few days I will continue with playing PB at BV
Tho I will play less aggressively, I know I pushed PB  to its limits at  BV and it bit back!
That is fine !  It is learning experience, Some may say learning the hard way, but for me I have to try it, and see for it my own eyes.

For now I will just play live, BV was to tempting to just keep playing.

learning the game for me  is similar to my welding career, you have try things any number of ways. even purposely doing things wrong so you, can understand why and how things are the way they are.