Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What made you spend so many months on this forum Victor?

Started by Albalaha, February 12, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Hi Vic,
             First of all, good to see things back in shape. Ironically, there is no visible difference from where we left a few months back. I saw a lots of dates to come back and thought it is finally over but glad that you could revive at last. What took you so many months to reopen the site? Mind explaining in simple language?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

VLS

Hello Sumit, this isn't the forum we're getting!

The actual one is being placed online at BetSelection.is (that's an Icelandic domain) late February as let's encrypt activates wildcard sub-domain since that's the very core of our new functionality (giving each member a whole independent sub-forum, where they can set their own rules, theme, buddies, mods... i.e. albalaha.betselection.is, alrelax.betselection.is, etc.)

This forum isn't developed any further, it only came back because it was taking too long and we needed a place for the folks to gather. Once the new site is in place, all of the messages get transferred to the new operation and this forum ends up being just a redirect :nod:

Nice to see you back!  :thumbsup:
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ADulay

esoito

Albalaha

Thank to you all. I really missed you all. I believe that this place is great as it is too but Victor has the right to decide how things go in future. I hope you guys are playing still.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

VLS

Sumit, our next wave of sites is simply put: EPIC. All of them aimed at becoming cult sites for the community of users enjoying them.

I'm already in the process of quitting all local IT-related activities (contracts, gigs) to focus on making a living 100% via the Internet.

This is the finest hour in our lives & humanity's.

When I'm focused entirely on a single project, magic happens. I am focused now; literally putting myself at the forefront, risking my livelihood as well as my family's in the most important move of my career.

Patreon page is set with the aim of keeping us community-supported, ad-free & unbiased. Our upcoming sites are mentioned on it:

https://www.patreon.com/vlsnet

We're embracing betting and beyond to study Abundance & exponential technologies, Simulation hypothesis, Life extension & body healing improvement, as well as devoting to creating works for the Public Domain so the whole world benefits from this endeavor.

I'm letting go of local shop so starting right away in March, I'm relying on Patreon support & Internet freelance to feed my family.

There have been several motivators. Glen for starters, giving me the courage to follow my gut.

Nick, Max, Angelo, Paul… Furthermore there have been amazing synchronizations, achieving milestone blessings for my family & unbelievably relevant spot-on messages coming to me when I've been pondering what to do, such as this from Martha Graham:

"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."

I'm keeping it.
:rose:
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor