Researching DrTalos bet - require a programmer/coder or just an advice with which means described can be achieved (excel, rx, simple custom-tailored app) for an interval of 20-30k spins
Testing the attack phase only - multiple variants, to begin with
these are the feedback parameters required
1. how many attack passes were tested in the x numbers of spins
2. how many of them resolved in the positive (%) - how many into recovery
3. those in positive at which spin resolved
4. (attacks are designed so that internal looping dynamic is presents - meaning the result of a hit on spin 3would take back to the back to the 1st 2nd or 3rd s;in(bet) again, depending on the resulting balance)
so the analysis of point 3. would be extended
to show the viability of total attack lenght based on how many (%) of the hit per each spin
(e.g on spin 3) resolved in positive & how many of those then proceed to recovery
5. the total attack differs from version to version - from 2 bets to 10 - with variable numbers of spins/bets as per the dynamic described in 4.
Attack phase bet is a combonatorics parachute - begins with 3x EC & moves to DZ/CL combinations for a few spins (about 150-230 numbers)
Who's interested? Or advice..