Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

why so many errors in the forum?

Started by wannawin, April 02, 2013, 10:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

You missed the prev and next button. Recent topics have many duplicates again.

I liked as it was. The images were better and the sections were better arranged. Now I have to go down many more times to reach recent topics. If this is the improved version of the forum I fear that is a step backwards.

In what thread I complain to press for the features removed? How long must we wait to see the things we had earlier if they have plans to return.

It bothers me not having the buttons prev and next and having to hunt the tiny numbers. At least there are the smilies: :no: :no: :no:

I do not like change. Especially when the old one was better.

Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

esoito

Patience...patience...patience...

There are always teething problems with a revised installation.

Give the man a chance. He does have other demands on his time and energy. Family...work contracts...private time...

wannawin

Please forgive the impatience. Today I enter the forum to find this retrograde state.

It is like driving a comfortable car provided by company's latest model and they will one day change to the old one which is disarming. without any kind of prior notice. It is handicapped no prev and next buttons are present. The numbers alone are no substitute. It may not matter to you but I read all topics using those buttons.

It is your right to offer like this but it is my right to complain. It is good to know that the complaints do not fall on deaf ears. I will be patient now.

Chrisbis

Previous/next are at the top right hand side Walter.
:thumbsup:

[attachimg=1]

wannawin

Thanks friend Chrisbis but those are not the buttons to which I refer.

When I finished reading the page I go to the next with the Next button in Pages. If I need to go to the previous one, I hit the Prev button.

With them I do not have to worry about the number of page I am reading because they are just right.

As it stands right now I get to the end of the page and I am insulting the elusive small page numbers when I try to hit the correct one with the mouse.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Go Up

Many years ago I would not have worried. Maybe it's the age. I do not know. But I guess who create these pages do not know what people value most:

Readable print and useful navigation buttons.

Chrisbis

I get you Walter.......fair & square.  :-X

I'm getting old too........................glasses on all the time now for reading & close work.

Vic will soon have this place ship-shape and bristol fashion.......he's good at this stuff.

Meanwhile (whilst we wait) what are your current play methods, and are u winning?  :nod:
C

wannawin

As the one who came to move the nest badly is here from today I bet there will not be improvements to the forum, right?

Steve this, Steve that. Best we will recover our forum. Put it back as it was and People will follow. If you want an air of normality place it as normal again.

VLS

We are getting back to normal. It is 5 am and I must go to bed, but rest assured I'm resuming work on the forum.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

wannawin

The forum is more recovered. I like the new theme.

Is there opportunity to bring back the prev and next buttons?

Thank you very much.

VLS

Quote from: wannawin on April 08, 2013, 02:08:19 AM
Is there opportunity to bring back the prev and next buttons?
They're finally around.

ENjoy!
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor