Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

OUR BEST WISHES TO BALLY

Started by VLS, April 10, 2013, 02:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Let's wish him a prompt recovery :nod:

Hopefully he'll be back in good shape soon. We need to award him some time for recovery. It could have been worse. Let's thank he's recovering.

:rose:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Bally6354

thank you Vic for your kind words.

It could have been a lot worse and I am thankful for that. I really need to change a lot of things regarding my lifestyle. But that won't stop me enjoying roulette.

thank you.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Albalaha

I wish Bally fastest recovery. May God bless you.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Bayes

Bally, nice to see you back. Hope you have a speedy recovery.  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

Bally

Strokes are devastating.  My wife has had three.  You must really take care now or another will follow.  Blood pressure and INR (blood thickness) is of the utmost importance.  I'm no M.D., but you should probably be on Coumadin.  Sure wouldn't hurt to ask.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

XXVV

monaco

Bally6354

Thank you guys.

It was nice to wake up and read these messages.

It just shows you. It certainly puts things into perspective and makes you think about what's important in life.

On the plus side... I do have a nice young community nurse who is going to visit me a few times just to make sure things are ok. I will need to buy a new pair of pyjamas.  :))

Thanks.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Blood Angel

All the best Bally. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bally6354 on April 11, 2013, 11:28:12 AM
Thank you guys.

It was nice to wake up and read these messages.

It just shows you. It certainly puts things into perspective and makes you think about what's important in life.

On the plus side... I do have a nice young community nurse who is going to visit me a few times just to make sure things are ok. I will need to buy a new pair of pyjamas.  :))

Thanks.
Bally sorry to read of your poor health. Start drinking green tea religiously. My mother had a stroke 10 years ago and made a very good recovery and has had no more. She exchanged 10 cups of coffee a day for as many green teas.

And I myself swear by it. Next to clean water its the best thing you can drink. For cleansing the system. I like my whiskeys once in a while so I strike a balance with the tea. All the best to you mate.

TwoCatSam

John

What are your thoughts on Oolong?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

Quote from: JohnLegend on April 11, 2013, 03:59:34 PM
My mother had a stroke 10 years ago and made a very good recovery and has had no more. She exchanged 10 cups of coffee a day for as many green teas.

And I myself swear by it.

Thanks John.

I did use to drink a lot of Green tea with mint and also a lot of Evian water. All my mates used to take the mick saying it was like drinking paint stripper, lol.

I will take your advice and get back to my old healthy ways. Luckily the warm weather is supposedly just around the corner as well. My body likes to hibernate in the winter and I think that had a part to play.

The green tea is meant to have a lot of antioxidents which are supposedly good for us.

Mind you, god knows what goes into a lot of the food nowadays reading the papers.

No burgers or corned beef for a start. I love seafood and you would think that's healthy, however, I was reading something today about all the chemicals that is in the water where they catch a lot of this stuff. It's hard to find what's not going to poison you. I will need to study up on some of this stuff and get healthy again.

cheers  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

All my mates used to take the mick saying it was like drinking paint stripper

What does that mean?

esoito

"It's hard to find what's not going to poison you."

Bally, try ambrosia. 

[And let me know when you've found it!...LOL]

Hope your recovery is on track, and the cause remains a one-off.