Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

123 Framework

Started by GreatGrampa, May 17, 2013, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

I felt so injustified after posting the Finale crossing framework, as eventhough it simplifies things to a large extent, it is something for very advanced and professional players. Not for the fellow forumers who look for easy things to play. When I say easy, i mean outside bets. Easy to track, easy to understand, easy to play.

So how simple can simple get? While deep professional and advanced players can look at Finales and crossings and other frameworks to follow in the finale chapter, what can i share with fellow forumers who like to keep things simple. The answer is the 123 framework.

Basic concept 1 : Repeaters
How amazed we are to identify that there are so many repeaters. How often have we seen a column repeat, a dozen repeat and one of the even chances repeat. As often as we breath! How do we take advantage of it in a controlled way as simply betting on a even chance to repeat is not going to statistically get us up all the time.

Basic concept 2 : Risk
As Manrique successfully exhibited, progression need not depend on increasing the units. It can also be done effectively parachuting across various locations in the table. What a gem of a rule. How can we drive maximum mileage from this simple concept?

Basic concept 3 : Production and recovery
Every gambler will know that there has to be a production strategy and there has to be a recovery strategy. It could vary between attack and defense or defense and attack depending on your style of play. However these need not be two different strategies. Things would be very simple if we can combine these into one single framework. But can we do it?
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

GreatGrampa

The idea is simple. I will explain the whole framework in 5 easy steps.
1. Choose your preferred even chance(prefer colours). Bet for the last occured even chance to repeat for the next 3 spins with a progression of 1, 2, 3. On any hit reset the progression. This is the production step.

2. If you complete 1 2 3 and did not get a hit, chose the dozen that came last and bet 1 2 3 units on this dozen for the next 3 spins. Stop and reset progression on any hit. If you reach a new high move back to even chance and step 1. This is the recovery step.

3. If you complete 1 2 3 and did not get a hit, choose the double street that came last and bet 1 2 3 units on this double street for the next 3 spins. If a hit move back to dozens if you are not in a new high BR. If at a new high BR move back to even. This is the second recovery step.

4. If you complete 1 2 3 in double street and did not get a hit, stay there until you get a hit or 3 losses. On a hit move back to dozens. On 3 losses, move to even chances.

5. On 3 losses and moving to even chances, increase the unit size by 1 unit. On recovering completely playing with this increased unit size move back to 1 unit. On a complete series loss increase the unit size by 1 unit. The cycle goes on.

GreatGrampa

Beauty of the system. No huge draw downs. You will recover easily. You will hardly go into the cyclic progressions. Very simple to follow, as no detailed tracking needs to be done. Worship the power of simplicity!!! All powerful concepts combined into one framework.
Lets do examples now. See attached for the play. I have used the first 100 spins from 4 tables of wiesbaden from yesterday. All elements covered in the framework are covered across these 4 tables played. As always keep winning and keep it simple!

ignatus

Thank you, very nice, (simple that even I can understand it!)  :D 

GreatGrampa

d'alembert after every loss of three continuous 123 losses in double street level. refer table 7 example.

ignatus

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 17, 2013, 04:34:02 PM
d'alembert after every loss of three continuous 123 losses in double street level. refer table 7 example.

Yes, I read it now in the file. Thank you :thumbsup:

VLS

Grampa! Thank you very much for sharing your framework with us :applause:

You know I certainly enjoy a good Production & Recovery framework. Kudos to you for putting yours in such a beautiful, concise, approachable way  :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ignatus

I've been playin this now for hour or so, this is my understading of this system (and how i play it)

* First of all, progression need to be modified. I use a much more agressive progression (since profits are hard to get when playing with your suggested progression) OK

* Second, I don't know if i follow the rules, but this is how i play it; I begin with EC's. --> First start betting on Even/Odd (followinig last outcome) for 3 spins. IF that hit. --> Next bet is Red/Black.(following last) OK if that hit --> Next i bet on High/Low(following last) OK that hit--> Next I go back to Even/Odd... and so on...this is the cycle i bet on for EC's. IF at any stage no hit for 3 turns, I go betting on Dozens.

Dozens--> if hit during 3 spins I go back to betting on EC's (starting with Odd/Even...that cycle decribed) IF not, then i go betting on a doublestreet.

Doublestreet-->if hit during 3 spins I go back betting on Dozens. IF not I continue betting on *a new* doublestreet (current hit) for 3 spins... and so on until I get One hit. THEN Go back to betting on Dozens, after one hit. Ok

Progression I use a very agressive progression +2 for each loss. Reset to *2u* at hit (at any stage). 2u is minimum bet. So progression would look like this: 2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16..... and so on.

I've made +50u now playing this for half an hour. (at paddypower NewAR-roulette)...

Thanks you GreatGrandpa for this system! (with my modifications)  :thumbsup:

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on May 17, 2013, 05:35:41 PM

Thanks you GreatGrandpa for this system! (with my modifications)  :thumbsup:

I am glad you liked it and mod it to suit your play.  In an attempt to make it simple and understandable I didn't explain certain elements in the system when I posted it.  While the framework remains those 5 steps, I wAnted to go a little deeper into the concepts on why each element is important.  every element including progression has been modified over and over mor than 2000 sessions to get to a state it currently is. Will explain this week when I find more time. 

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on May 17, 2013, 05:35:41 PM
* First of all, progression need to be modified. I use a much more agressive progression (since profits are hard to get when playing with your suggested progression) OK

Progression I use a very agressive progression +2 for each loss. Reset to *2u* at hit (at any stage). 2u is minimum bet. So progression would look like this: 2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16..... and so on.

Ignatus,

Thought before getting into the concept, will explain with some example on why a 123 strategy is more aggressive than what you have mentioned as an aggressive progression.

Lets see what is the maximum drawdown for this framework per session. It is 30 units considering we lost the entire cycle (123 on EC, 123 on DZ, 123 on DS for 3 times). However the maximum draw down on your progression is 240 units (2,4,6.....28, 30), which is 8 times the risk that i have taken.

To do a comparison we need to get to level ground in terms of the amount we are ready to risk. We cannot get your progression down to 30 units, so I up my risk to 240 units. That indicates that the base unit size for 123 progression is 8 units for risking a drawdown of 240 units. (240/30).

Lets take a set of 10 spins to see how it works on your aggressive progression.

[reveal=It gives us +4 units for these spins as below.]
Spin           Bet              BR             Comment
5                                                    Bet on red for the next 3 spins
28              2                 -2
24              4                 -6
7                6                  0              We are resetting progression on hit. Also, staying EC red for another 3 spins
13              2                  -2
25              4                  +2
33              2                  0
13              4                  -4
7                6                  +2
32              2                  +4
[/reveal]

Lets see how it works with 123 progression. Hurray!

[reveal=We get +16units for the same risk. ]
Spin           Bet              BR             Comment
5                                                    Bet on red for the next 3 spins
28              8                 -8
24              16               -16
7                24               0              We are resetting progression on hit. Also, staying EC red for another 3 spins
13              8                 -8
25              16               +8
33              8                  0
13              16               -16
7                24               +8
32              8                 +16
[/reveal]

So as you can see, 123 progression is controlled in draw-down, but aggressive in reaping profits for this framework. Hope I make sense.

GreatGrampa

Now, why 123 progression?
Two reasons to it.

1. Remember when we were reading Production and recovery. While we are adopting production and recovery by parachuting between ECs (production), dozens(recovery) and double streets (second recovery), we are doing the same within each of those as well. So 123 is a derivation of the 1st bet 1 unit for production, 2nd bet 2 unit for 1st level of recovery and 3rd bet 3 unit for 2nd level of recovery. Our aim of production is to get into positive, 1st recovery is to recover from the loss at production stage on a high and 2nd recovery is to recover from the above two steps at par. that's the reason, if you carefully read, we are not going to wait until a new high to move back from DS to DZ after a hit, while we wait until a new high to move back from DZ to EC.

2. As we have all seen, great frameworks thrive on keeping your cycle size to 36 units. 123 progression is an attempt to do that. We have tried to keep the maximum drawdown before we get out of the session on 3 continuous 123 losses on Double streets as 36 (123 on EC, 123 on DZ, 123 3 times on DS and I have allowed for two zeroes to come in when we are betting 3 units).

GreatGrampa

Why only 1 even chance and not 3 even chances like triple shooter
This framework thrives on taking all the opportunities under through parachuting between ECs, DZs and DSs. So when we are doing this, we need to ensure that we are not missing any specific trends that come our way in ECs on the production cycle. If we stray between all 3 even chances alternating for every 123 cycle, there is a higher probability of we missing a very productive trend. that's why we stick to one EC instead of straying between 3 ECs.

Also, my preference would be to stick to either colours or Even/odd for the EC, because we don't want to tie our ECs to DZs.

GreatGrampa

Here is my video explaining this. +20 units in 17 spins.

123 Framework

soggett

thank you for this GG
just quick tested it and got +30 in 80 spins  :thumbsup:
can you tell us please what was the largest DD you ever had playing this? What was the largest bet per cycle?
thanks again

EDIT:
btw did you try to maybe after the line losses use the streets, then the split and then the single number?
I ask cause I just tested and had a loss cycle, if going to streets and then splits... would have made it out

Chrisbis

Great Video GreatGramps.
Excellently shown method, and clearly explained.

Newbies should seize on this and run with it!