Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Your favorite Roulette bet location?

Started by VLS, May 21, 2013, 12:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Vote to see results!

Let's see which betting location is king  :cheer:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Chrisbis

It's ages since we had a Poll................. what's the prize Vic? lol

VLS

Quote from: Chrisbis on May 21, 2013, 12:52:59 PM
Its ages since we had a Poll................. what's the prize

...Getting to know the stats after voting :D
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

GreatGrampa

Good to see my favourite ECs catching up.  I was the first to vote that and we were trailing.  Now we are EVEN :)
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Buffster

My favourite location is not on the list ...

[revealb]you bet the same location as the guy winning at the table[/revealb]

Albalaha

Straight ups are first priority, dozens are second.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

FLAT_IN_O

Splits cycling.......but there are about 24 different bets involved,including PCWB,ABC wheel sorted,
and many others.....it's just matter of timing while on the table,and having all in the head while
watching last 18 numbers on display board.

Blood Angel

Straight up numbers for me. Everytime.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Drazen

Outside EC-s

Just doubled 25$ with 0.10 chip and highest bet was 1$

How can one not to love those EC-s? :love: La Partage rule. It is nice to see how you actualy get chips when you lose at the same time LOL  >:D   

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

zabbot

Superman

QuoteJust doubled 25$ with 0.10 chip and highest bet was 1$

Looking good Drazen, let it continue mate
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Drazen

Quote from: zabbot on May 23, 2013, 10:50:19 AM
Drasen, how you play this?

Well mate explanation is not simple and straight as you would probably like to hear but I ll try.

What I do in general is betting against already severe deviation (like 3.0 STD or above). So when I see 3.0 I start  from that point to bet that it won't grow much more straight...

But I am not relying on the probability of one single event or sequence or pattern, because if you seek strong deviations you will find them for sure and no matter how strong deviation is, after it raises, it still doesn't mean underrepresented events must correct and equalize in the short term, and that you should be going in chase for that until you catch it. That is most dangerous thing to do.

Instead of that I track few different events and betslections at the same time and if after trigger one doesn't hit in 2-3 bets I let it go and search another opportunity like that.

Because it is less likely that already rare events will go even worse straight away and in successive trials at the same time.

All that should give you lower variance and you have better chance for fighting with it and profit with MM and progressions.

MM and progressions are also very important subject in this. Still without good MM it isn't guaranteed you will win in the end.

In my case I developed good MM with which I can actually beat Bays-es 7 out of 11 horror sessions with betting 80 units max, and that is worst out of worst and with raw variance. I though I found HG when I beat first 3 in a row lol. Anyway still it is a hell of achieve I say.

Maybe I can do even better but I don't have time for trying to make it better now. And it seems to me that for this way I play, better MM then that is far away from needed anyway. I am very well pleased for now.

My prime goal is to keep bets low as much as I can. That requires a lot of patience and more time for play but for me it is worth and it gives less stress.

Nothing is guaranteed in this game but, maybe I am in some fallacy lol but my results show there is actually something in this way of playing...

Almost all that I owe to Bayes, because I built my play on his advices and practical knowledge, through the time trying and annoying him with questions  :bored:

He is a true gentleman and I am big fan of his.

There are other people too who had great part in this like Marigny De Grilleau, superman and GLC who also helped me in one or another way but I don't have time nor it is necessary to write detailed explanations now.

That would be answer to your question with all what needs to be said from my aspect at the moment.

Best

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

zabbot

Chrisbis

Well done Drazen.

Patience is definitely key  :nod:

Superman

QuoteWell mate explanation is not simple and straight as you would probably like to hear but I ll try

LOL, you sound like me now buddy

QuoteMM and progressions are also very important subject in this. Still without good MM it isn't guaranteed you will win in the end

Ah the achillies heel, do you play the same MM over and over or does it depend on what you see/think/feel is best for that specific moment, I still don't do the same thing over and over, I did find I was doing something over and over but depending on the losses I was juggling it a bit so it ended up different each time a bad session was forming.

Anyway, very glad to see you finally cracked it ..... so far anyway, if you can do it each day for a month or two then you have cracked it, well done, all those PM's seem to have worked for you eventually, nice news mate
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!