Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Maybe something of interest here

Started by Bally6354, February 25, 2014, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

I was reading through some of the Gambler's Glen archives tonight and found this........

[attachimg=1]

Now I am not really sure what to make of this. However it was posted by a guy with a pretty decent reputation at the time.

There are not many Bac shoes online.....I did a quick search and found 2 that A Dulay has posted.

[attachimg=2]

In this one, PPB comes before PBP.

also PBB comes before BBP.

[attachimg=3]

In this one, PPB comes before PBP.

also PBB comes before BBP.

and for the 'trifecta' BPP comes before PPB and PPP.

Weird huh!

The guy in the Gambler's Glen post did quote a load of old mathematical texts he had studied which helped him come to his conclusions.

Anyway, it's something that could be easily looked into by anyone with enough shoes to go through.

Alternatively, if it works, maybe it will work with the corresponding even chance bets.

I am on the case.

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Yes, please be on the case.

This sounds a a bit over the top to me.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 26, 2014, 02:17:19 AM

This sounds a a bit over the top to me.

That's what I first thought. But I like to check things out before dismissing them.

I did find 1000 randomly generated shoes on the Wizard of Odds site.

http://wizardofodds.com/games/baccarat/1000-baccarat-shoes-8-deck.txt

There were three other combinations this guy mentioned as well.

PBPB before BPBB.

PPBB before BBB.

PBBB before BBB.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

So I ran through the first 50 shoes looking to see if BPP comes before either PPB or PPP.

Y for Yes.

N for No.

01) Y
02) Y
03) Y
04) Y
05) Y
06) Y
07) Y
08) N
09) Y
10) Y
11) Y
12) Y
13) Y
14) N
15) Y
16) Y
17) Y
18) N
19) Y
20) N
21) Y
22) N
23) Y
24) Y
25) Y
26) Y
27) Y
28) Y
29) Y
30) N
31) Y
32) N
33) Y
34) N
35) N
36) Y
37) Y
38) Y
39) Y
40) Y
41) Y
42) Y
43) N
44) Y
45) N
46) N
47) Y
48) Y
49) Y
50) Y

38 Yes vs 12 No.

Bally6354

First 100 shoes and I will just post the results like some people post their Bac shoes.

So this is BPP appearing before PPB or PPP.

Y for Yes.
N for No.

YYYYYYY (7)
N (1)
YYYYY (5)
N (1)
YYY (3)
N (1)
Y (1)
N (1)
Y (1)
N (1)
YYYYYYY (7)
N (1)
Y (1)
N (1)
Y (1)
NN (2)
YYYYYYY (7)
N (1)
Y (1)
NN (2)
YYYYY (5)
N (1)
YY (2)
N (1)
YY (2)
N (1)
Y (1)
N (1)
YYYYY (5)
N (1)
YYYYYYYYY (9)
N (1)
YYYYYYYY (8}
N (1)
YYYYYY (6)
N (1)
Y (1)
NN (2)
YYYYY (5)

78 Y vs 22 N.

It looks pretty conclusive to me that you will see BPP appear before PPB or PPP.

TwoCatSam

Bally

Thanks for all that hard work. 

I was not saying it was not true, just that I was too lazy to check it out.  But you have some program??

Now that we know this little ditty, what do we do with it?

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

So taking the above into account. (BPP before PPB or PPP)

How would I attack it?

Walk up to a table about to deal a new shoe.

If I see BP........bet for P. 

If I see P.......bet for B. 

Just my initial thoughts.

Bally6354

Hello Sam,

I was just testing manual.

So far, I have only looked at the BPP before PPB or PPP because that was mentioned as the strongest.

of the others......

PBBB before BBB was also considered strong.

This is the kind of voodoo stuff that interests me!  :))

Carlitos

Sound very intresting, i got 50 shoes. If you want them i can post them here.

Carlitos  8)

Tomla

that is one very good theory and you can surround some others around it and do very very well!

TwoCatSam

Bally

I have a program that converts ECs to PBs if you want it.

You can use Random.org for your numbers and then make them in PBs.

Thanks to Mattymattz for this program.

Sam

Bally6354

Hello Carlitos,

Yes thanks! That would be appreciated.

Thank you Tomla,

It's all still a bit of a head scratcher at the moment! The bet that seems to make the most sense out of this is to bet B after seeing an initial P at the beginning of the shoe.

Cheers Sam, very kind of you.  :thumbsup:

Tomla

almost impossible to lose with that one, add light progressions!

Xander

Guys,

By now, I would hope that you would have moved beyond chasing imaginary patterns.  Some of you have been on these boards for years.

There's a real way to get an edge at baccarat.  It's documented and it's won millions. 
Risk consultants around the world will tell you it's the biggest AP threat out there. 

It's called "sort play".   I've described it in some detail in another post.

Rather than building on the same foundation of ignorance, over and over and over and over and over and over and over...Take the time to research and build on the knowledge that more experienced people have posted. Read what the experts and gaming consultants are saying.  Listen to those of us that can actually do the math and  are experts on the game.  Believe it or not, we're not here to mislead you as part of some vast conspiracy.   

Watching people rediscover the pattern tracking is like watching them reinvent the Martinagle day after day.   It's been tried to death, and it doesn't work!!!
If you don't believe me, then trust what other gaming experts have to say.  People like the Wizard of Odds, Dr. Elliot Jacobson, and others.

Read, learn, trust the experts, and improve your game, or waste more time away from friends and family chasing a fools folly.

Here's where you start:  http://jacobsongaming.com/apheat/

There are several methods described in detail that will enable you to really get the edge and win.

(If you're serious about the game, then read it, eat it, drink it, learn it!)

And for heavens sake put away the absurd up as you lose progressions and pattern nonsense before someone loses and eye!

Xander

Bally6354

Xander,

Your advice regarding looking at ways to win using AP is appreciated.

Can you explain why the pattern BPP (1/8) is coming out at a ratio of 75% to 25% compared to PPB and PPP (2/8).

For that matter.....can anyone explain it?

Thank you.