Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A Statement by XXVV

Started by Turner, March 06, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turner

I don't like being deleted....which I was in XXVVs statement
I put
A bit dramatic XXVV
I thought Xander put his concerns across well, about Macao data.
I would concentrate on those concerns about that data

RouletteKEY

and the fun begins...

where's the little smiley icon kickin back eatin' some popcorn at... when you really really need it???

for the record...I like both you guys

Turner

Yeah...well...I don't believe in deleting fair comment.....even if its not what you wanted to hear.

TwoCatSam

A comment should only be deleted if one accuses the thread starter's Mother of picking her nose with a brick mason's trowel.  Something like that....
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

RouletteKEY

Quote from: TwoCatSam on March 06, 2014, 03:18:34 PM
A comment should only be deleted if one accuses the thread starter's Mother of picking her nose with a brick mason's trowel.  Something like that....
How about something like this...what if the GM of lets just say... hypothetically... the NFL team that I follow... asks a draft prospect if his mother is a hooker...would that be good enough to delete?  I mean no hand tools were involved...  that we know of anyways :nod: :nod:   

Just getting my feet under me here trying to really determine where we draw the line.

Xander

Maybe I should have added another unicorn?  ???

Xander

QuoteThis data is important to note because O'Neil'Dunne had an extraordinary and full life. His business career was at the top levels of management and commerce. A wonderful life.  I get really annoyed when someone hiding behind anonymity like Xander comes up with detail that would attempt to discredit this man's reputation in some way.XXVV

XXVV,

There was no attempt to discredit O'Neil.  Again, I think that you're being a bit melodramatic.  I simply noticed that his data looked skewed.  After having run a few tests, I was able to prove that the data was indeed corrupt.

Now if he's not the one responsible for the corrupt data, then who is?  The publisher?  The person that keyed the data?  You?   For the record, I don't believe that it was you and I've said this repeatedly. 

QuoteThe first specific example that Xander cites of 'very corrupt' inaccuracy of data is itself very corrupt. His example just is not accurate as there is an example of 21 doubling and 29 followed by 10 but the intervening numbers are different. -XXVV

Are you saying that you believe that the data is not corrupt, and that it's just caused by randomness? 

or

Are you implying that I'm making this all up?

The duplicated sequences will have a big effect on the system testing.  You should be happy that the duplicated strings have been highlighted, so that they can be removed.

You do want the testing to be more scientific and accurate don't you?  ???

For the record, I'm replying to the XXVV "Statement Thread" that he's locked.  http://betselection.cc/xxvv-studio/a-statement/   Since he's locked his thread, nobody is able to post.  Some people that have attempted to post there have had their posts deleted.  He likes to post on a public forum and likes to get in his jabs, but will not stand for a dissenting view. People in glass houses should not throw rocks.  :no:

-Xander

By the way, love the unicorn Marshall ;). Too funny!   ;D