Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Juggler

Started by ignatus, December 11, 2012, 11:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

I invented my own system for hotnumbers. Flatbetting.

Works very well. +1899 in 800 live spins. (1 unit bets)

The Juggler

1) Always bet the number that appear twice in the 23 spin history until 7 numbers are bet

2) Use notepad write the numbers down in the sequence they appear

3) When a number hit, move it to the latest number

4) When a new number appear twice in the 23 spin history, remove the oldest number in the list of 7 numbers and add it to newest number

AMK

Many thanks ignatus,

Can you show some visual examples with how you bet please.

Like:

etc

ignatus

Quote from: AMK on December 11, 2012, 11:42:55 PM
Many thanks ignatus,

Can you show some visual examples with how you bet please.

Like:

etc

Read the instructions, it's not very hard. An example like that would be too long....

AMK

I think I got it now, had to really focus : )

Do we start betting on the first number to appear twice in 23 spins, then continue betting on it and add the next number to appear twice in the next 23 spins. Until we have 7 numbers/ sessions of 23 spins, then start removing the furthest session and adding the latest session?

ignatus

Quote from: AMK on December 12, 2012, 12:22:09 AM
I think I got it know, had to really focus : )

Do we start betting on the first number to appear twice in 23 spins, then continue betting on it and add the next number to appear twice in the next 23 spins. Until we have 7 numbers/ sessions of 23 spins, then start removing the furthest session and adding the latest session?

Yes, that's right :) Then you got a list in notepad 1 2 3 4 5 6 7... first, if 2 hit you move it to the newest so it will be 1 3 4 5 6 7 2... then if a new number 8 appear twice in the 23 spin history you remove the last number and add 8 to the newest: 3 4 5 6 7 2 8... and so on.

ignatus

+3036 in 1500 live spins.

subby

Quote from: ignatus on December 11, 2012, 11:20:16 PM

3) When a number hit, move it to the latest number

I don't get this bit? Can you explain it a bit more for me mate?
Cheers

Subby

Wally Gator

Just to be clear.  After you've got 7 numbers are you ALWAYS playing 7 from there?  Appears it can be interpreted different ways. You could drop numbers off as less than 7 have doubled in the last 23 spins, or you could continue from the previous group of 23. Which is it?

Thanks.

TwoCatSam

Continuing with the Gator's question:

t
h
e
n

#
s

7......Now we have the 7's repeating--one in the 1 hole and one in the 23.  On the next spin 22 comes.  The seven in the one hole moves off the chart.  Does that kill the bet on the 7s?

Sam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers