Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Baccarat Style of Play

Started by RouletteGhost, April 05, 2016, 11:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouletteGhost

If PB bet P
If BP bet B

example
B
B
B
P
NOW BET B

i cannot take credit

idea given by member name Willie on CC forum, for a roulette bet

Tested against some shoes, It does well

Rich
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

21 Aces

This will kill it on a jumping shoe.  My jumping shoe game is improving, but weak.   Somehow easier for players to believe in a long Bank/Player dragon, but not a jumping shoe dragon.

It will get smoked on 2/ 1 combinations though.
Life is something you dominate if you're any good. - Tom Buchanan

RouletteGhost

Quote from: 21 Aces on April 05, 2016, 11:51:01 PM
This will kill it on a jumping shoe.  My jumping shoe game is improving, but weak.   Somehow easier for players to believe in a long Bank/Player dragon, but not a jumping shoe dragon.

It will get smoked on 2/ 1 combinations though.

can't argue that. just throwin idea into the mix
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

marinetech

not bad but everything has its nemesis. I like it but I also know I see a lot of 1-2 patterns in a shoe........

tdx

Recently saw a shoe with 15 hands in a row with a 1-2  PBBPBBPBB etc

Like all other methods, you need a stop loss for a shoe to avoid that nightmare shoe where you lose 12 to 20 units.

Carlitos

...it makes some sense..... after an PB an P must come...so after every change another change must come.... if we have 20 PB ( no matter how much B come after ) at an certian time an P must come......

If the shoe has 80 hands dealed, 20 PB, also 20 BP must come with perhaps 20 BB and 20 PP. ( Just an example ).

Carlitos  8)

Jimske

Quote from: RouletteGhost on April 05, 2016, 11:28:52 PM
If PB bet P
If BP bet B

example
B
B
B
P
NOW BET B

i cannot take credit

idea given by member name Willie on CC forum, for a roulette bet

Tested against some shoes, It does well

Rich
Was there a movie called unintelligent and Dumber?  This whole thread should be re-named unintelligent and dumber. 

21 Aces

Quote from: Jimske on April 06, 2016, 03:37:49 PM
Was there a movie called unintelligent and Dumber?  This whole thread should be re-named unintelligent and dumber.

This will kill it on a jumping shoe. Fairly obvious and although the progression is quite common, I don't see that many players dominate them like they should.  It is easy to see the weaknesses of most every hard rule based approach.
Life is something you dominate if you're any good. - Tom Buchanan