Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaw

Just a thought after reading some of GLC's posts:

How about using the Divisor method as a safety break if things go south?

So still flat bet, but if losses start to pile up, then apply Divisor to recoup.

Cheers! :)

albertojonas

Quote from: MarkTeruya on July 24, 2016, 12:22:05 AM
Progressions are personal to the player, many options would be viable if people decide to go down that path.

The thing that should spark peoples interest is the +8 flat betting (thanks for posting the shoe).

If the bet selection shows some superiority, even in terms of dispersion, it should be tested flat-betting.
Congratulations Nick for the great work

Trbfla

AD-good call. Ima replay my last 10 shoes using a back 2 method after a streak or z....I've been playing basically after a win, restart the 9 cycle.

Nickmsi

Thanks for kind words Alberto.

Mark is right that progressions are an individual matter.  I prefer Flat Betting but TheLaw sparked some  interest in progressions and I have a few test in the hopper.

Congrats Adulay and Trbfla for your successes.  Yes, Trbfla, going back 2 spins after a win is another way to get more action.  Mathematically it makes no difference where we start the 9 spin cycle.

Plolp, do not give up on the VDW.  Remember what Einstein said "It is not that I'm smart, it is just that I stay with problems longer."

Let me recap the VDW principals for those newcomers to this thread:

There are 2 ways to play roulette/bacarrat:

1. Random Systems

Random Systems are what 99% of people play.  They wait and hope for a number to repeat, they wait and hope to hit a matrix, they wait and hope for an imbalance, they wait and hope to follow a streak, etc.  I have tested 1,000's of random systems over the years and not one of them was a consistent winner.

Waiting and hoping is not a way to the winner's circle.

2. Non-Random Systems are: 

1. Physics

A roulette wheel that is out of balance can produce a bias that will allow you to predict a sector where the ball will land.

2. Math and Statistics

VDW is a mathematical formula that will  accurately predict a binary event in 9 spins.  It says that if you have RR then bet R to complete a 1-2-3 Arithmetic Progression (AP).  If that misses then on the 5th spin when you might get  RRBRB then you bet R to complete a 2-4-6 AP, etc.
VDW is a Bet Selection that allows you to Bet when a known condition will produce a winner.  Think about that.  You only Bet on known outcomes. 

No more waiting and hoping.

It is purely mechanical and it does not matter whether live or RNG spins, all numbers have to behave according to the VDW theorem.

Does it win every time?  Of course not.  But look at the results some members have shared.   If you have a system generating the same or better results, then please share.

Once immersed in Non Random methods, you won't ever think about going back to random systems.

Cheers

Nick

TheLaw

Hey Nickmsi,

There are several graphs floating around on this thread.

Would you mind giving an overview of those results?

I think that this would help move things forward more quickly to know what variables help this method to win flat-betting.

Thanks! :)

whopper1967

Hi all, I do understand the VDW play....but I am kind of lost about the different methods that players such as Adulay and Trbfla have been using to make VDW more profitable for them. I have played it some live online as it was first posted and just skipping the mutual bets with mixed results. I appreciate any insight into the different methods...thanks folks.

Trbfla

Nick
For me I'm not so much concerned win getting more bets in as I am with being able to take advantage of what the shoe is putting out. In ADs shoes, using the 2 back restart he was able to pick up more wins due to the longer streaks. I am just testing to see if there is an advantage to using a 2 back restart on all streaks and chop wins vs my restart after a win . Like AD said playing this method consistently each and every shoe is important. Thanks for all your help with this!

Nickmsi

Hi TheLaw, we have just updated the bot so will be redoing a lot of the graphs.

Welcome, Whopper1967.  Perhaps Adulay would be kind enough post his current method.

Mark is right when you get repeating doubles like PPBBPPBB you will get a -3 loss. This method of play does not win every session.

However, using the 2 back restart, which is recommended, you will have an equal chance to get streaks of PPPPPPPP which will give you a +6.

Cheers
Nick

gr8player

Gotta agree with "MarkTeruya"s assessment here, fellas.

This is, after all, very much a "DBL"/"TBL" play when it's working, and, IMHO, there exists better ways for the savvy player to take advantage of same.

I'd prefer to "chart" and/or "measure" exactly how the singles (read: 1's) and the "three-hole" (read: 3's) are performing in each particular shoe (or portion thereof), and then base my betting accordingly.  I much prefer that methodology as opposed to the rather "betting blindly" approach that this "VDW" plan seems to offer.

Look, as MarkTeruya clearly pointed out, the "doubles (read: 2's) appear as its main nemesis.  Now, that said, in and of itself, it is rather important to both know and recognize any method's weaknesses, so you're already better off simply with that knowledge at hand.  However, to me, at least, having the 2's as a nemesis is a rather "iffy" proposition, as I've seen a plethora of shoes where the 2's and/or "doubles" were rather prevalent, and those shoes are going to cause much strain and grief here.

Tread lightly, my friends.

ADulay

Quote from: Nickmsi on July 25, 2016, 03:33:42 PM

Welcome, Whopper1967.  Perhaps Adulay would be kind enough post his current method.

Mark is right when you get repeating doubles like PPBBPPBB you will get a -3 loss. This method of play does not win every session.

However, using the 2 back restart, which is recommended, you will have an equal chance to get streaks of PPPPPPPP which will give you a +6.

Cheers
Nick

Yes, I'll get my current play typed up shortly. 

Also, for the time being it might be good to think of this VDW play as a good way to stay on the table, floating around while waiting for the strong streak or ZZ run to appear.  Especially if you're only looking for a small win per shoe.

AD

james

Thanks GR8 for your post. The efficiency of VDW will be greatly enhanced by keeping the count of DBL and ODBL in two separate columns in the spreadsheet. For example in the spreadsheet shown in post 193 the count is 23 for DBL and 17 for ODBL at the end of the shoe and VDW won in the shoe. If the ODBL count is high wait for the shoe to turn to DBL and refrain from betting.

VDW is selective in betting and hence your loss will be reduced. For example in the shoe in post 193, there are 42 decisions and if you bet DBL/ODBL you will be betting 40 decisions. But VDW in this sample bets only 28 decisions, so your loss is reduced by 30%.

In the final analysis VDW is calculated guessing!

whopper1967

Quote from: ADulay on July 25, 2016, 06:18:55 PM
Yes, I'll get my current play typed up shortly. 

Also, for the time being it might be good to think of this VDW play as a good way to stay on the table, floating around while waiting for the strong streak or ZZ run to appear.  Especially if you're only looking for a small win per shoe.

AD

Whenever you have time that would be greatly appreciated...Thanks so much.

3Nine

Hey all,
What if VdW was simply a demonstration by Priyanka and not necessary to gain an edge? Where would you look if that were True?

Blue_Angel

Quote from: james on July 25, 2016, 06:55:11 PM
Thanks GR8 for your post. The efficiency of VDW will be greatly enhanced by keeping the count of DBL and ODBL in two separate columns in the spreadsheet. For example in the spreadsheet shown in post 193 the count is 23 for DBL and 17 for ODBL at the end of the shoe and VDW won in the shoe. If the ODBL count is high wait for the shoe to turn to DBL and refrain from betting.

VDW is selective in betting and hence your loss will be reduced. For example in the shoe in post 193, there are 42 decisions and if you bet DBL/ODBL you will be betting 40 decisions. But VDW in this sample bets only 28 decisions, so your loss is reduced by 30%.

In the final analysis VDW is calculated guessing!

And if you don't bet at all your loss would be reduced to 0%, certainly an improvement!

This is how fallacies are being borned, you can never have guaranteed wins by observing 3,6,9,27 or so results, there will be ALWAYS 2 possible outcomes; win or lose, your choice.
Scientific absurdities like this one is no way better than playing against 10 bankers in a row with doubling up progressions!
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Trbfla

I'm doing quite well with this method. For me, I see its advantages and using a slight progression helps. This approach may not be for everyone