Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

Could some of you cats pony up the l/w cluster that this vdw style produce, hey hey.

Falkor2k15

I think VdW can win on R/B, but something else is needed to really understand it's potential.

I thought very hard about this for many months, but in the end I wasn't able to guess the answer by chance.. it was only after several tests and coaching from one of Priyanka's best students that I finally stumbled across the secret. However, the answer is here in Priyanka's quotes from RouletteForum.cc. If you do get to discover it then you will be shocked. Nothing is really random!

QuoteIMO as the outcomes are always 50/50, that 1 spin you skip that leads to a loss might as well lead to a win. You don´t know if you´re losing pears or apples until they have just hit.
what is the significance of this statement?
You have made a beautiful point there psimoes. You will never know if you are losing pears or apples until they have just hit. If and if only there is a way. But here i would like to remind that Vdw is a versatile theory. It can be used in a number of ways. The simplified statement is if you are having two colours, then there is no way of colouring from 1 to 9 without creating an arithmetic progression of the same colour. As many have pointed out, it doesn't increase the probability of the next spin to be a certain colour. So there is no usability there.

However, can we use it beyond colours? Yes. Let us explore some possibilities to understand how versatile this is without considering the usability of this theorem.

Example 1
Consider the spins 15, 21, 23, 26, 15, 25, 33, 16, 28, 23, 14. Translating this to colours it will read B, R, R, B, B, R, B, R, B, R, R. Now let's read the outcome as whether the colour was same as previous colour (S) or different from previous colour (D). The above sequence will read D, S, D, S, D, D, D, D, D, S. We know that within 9 of these events there will be at least one arithmetic formation with D or with S.

Example 2
Same set of spins. Consider the outcomes as whether current dozen is different(D) or equal (S) to the previous dozen. The sequence will read S, S, D, D, D, S, D, D, D, S. We know that within 9 of these events there will be at least one arithmetic formation with D or with S.

Example 3
Same set of spins. Consider the outcomes as where the dozens could be expressed in a clock with a clockwise movement taking us from dozen 1 -> dozen2 -> dozen 3-> dozen 1. The relation between two dozens could be expressed as either Clockwise(CW) or Counter clock wise(CCW), denoting the shortest distance to reach the next dozen. If both dozens are same then it is considered CW. The sequence for the same set of spins will now read – CW, CW, CW, CCW, CW, CW, CCW, CW, CCW, CW.   We know that within 9 of these events there will be at least one arithmetic formation with CW or with CCW.

I know there will be lots of questions around so what? What is the applicability in roulette. Sorry, I don't have an answer. It is yet to be seen, but I have an inkling that this versatility could be put to use somehow when we are having two variables that do not essentially have a 50-50 probability appearing, but could or might give an advantage when lining up in a VdW sequence.
http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=17014.75 (read a bit more about it here)

Blue_Angel

QuoteWe know that within 9 of these events there will be at least one arithmetic formation with D or with S.

How absurd!

Then why don't you bet a Marty of 9 doubling ups??
You would always get a winner!

The fact that so many people are looking in such ways says a lot for their level of knowledge,experience and intelligence!
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

3Nine

You need to move on. VdW has nothing to do with gaining an edge.  Priyanka basically told you that months ago, didn't she?  Now, where will you look?

Falkor2k15

Yeah, it's not about gaining edge per se... I wish I could give a clue - not that I'm under oath or anything... what's an important thing in video editing? OH NO, I've given away too much...  :-X :-X

;D

3Nine

Ok, you're still not seeing it.

VdW is not needed - at all. 

Falkor2k15

Falkor2k15

Quote from: 3Nine on August 18, 2016, 11:53:54 PM
Ok, you're still not seeing it.

VdW is not needed - at all.
I'm seeing it mate... is it a red, is it a black? No - its super VdW man!

TheLaw

Looks like a few members haven't met Falkor yet...........

Jake

Quote from: Blue_Angel on August 18, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
Then why don't you bet a Marty of 9 doubling ups??
You would always get a winner!

That's right. So the vdw is no better than guessing. This priyanka character is leading you all on a merry dance, and probably splitting his sides laughing about it.

3Nine

Quote from: Jake on August 19, 2016, 12:01:48 PM
That's right. So the vdw is no better than guessing. This priyanka character is leading you all on a merry dance, and probably splitting his sides laughing about it.

You're wrong.

Jake

plolp

Here's a gift for the lovers .

Nothing is worth the vdw gold réciproc !!!

www.dentsply.fr/fr/nos-solutions/product/vdw-gold-reciproc
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

Falkor2k15

Quote from: Jake on August 19, 2016, 05:32:15 PM
Prove it. ::)
VdW came by way of PhD maths genius Priyanka (presumably via her Senseis from Argentina: Manrique who died in 2008 and his master Nono Santelli who died prior to 2004), and this Non-Random concept was introduced to us in September 2015 over at RouletteForum.cc. Priyanka is also under oath: probably a member of the Freemasons or Jesuits. Here was Priyanka's position on the multiplayer roulette leader board when she was active there:

With VdW she designed this game lose 300 very quickly - but using small unit chips and placing double dozen bets where it's harder to throw away your money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KgiscwgRU

Same/Diff.Defined byCycleNumberDozenWin/LoseComments
2232212End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
71WBet the last 2 dozens
d1211101WEnd of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
s111111L
162Bet the last 2 dozens
293L
s1123131
d2122242End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
s222202L
41Bet the last 2 dozens
323L
d32133323
d23122242End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
363W
s22312242End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
41W
d1211121End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
192W
d2122242End of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
s222142L
s222232
s2212222
s222212
s222162
s2232212
61Bet the last 2 dozens
323L
d1213121
232Bet the last 2 dozens
s1132131L
363Bet the other 2 dozens
s1123111WEnd of Cycle. Bet the last 2 dozens
s11161WEnd of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
s11161L
d31323353
s333343
s3323363
192Bet the last 2 dozens
s3323293WEnd of Cycle: bet the other 2 dozens
s333353L
11Bet the last 2 dozens
2LFINISHED

With VdW this game was designed to win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWygC4ApEY

TheLaw

QuoteVdW came by way of PhD maths genius Priyanka (presumably via her Senseis from Argentina: Manrique who died in 2008 and his master Nono Santelli who died prior to 2004), and this Non-Random concept was introduced to us in September 2015 over at RouletteForum.cc. Priyanka is also under oath: probably a member of the Freemasons or Jesuits. Here was Priyanka's position on the multiplayer roulette leader board when she was active there:

Yes. Priyanka has a high-score on a fantasy roulette site created by the owner of several Roulette boards (including this one) who admitted openly that the software is flawed.

Would be nice if Falkor actually read the fine print...........unfortunately, he just wants the labor pains......not the baby.
8)