Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Winning method/system???

Started by brokerny, December 14, 2016, 10:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

Quote from: 21 Aces on December 17, 2016, 09:28:15 AM
   Nobody really gives a F about your instructor bro because any real player knows that it's possible to win consistently at the game.   

Actually, some cats do win well, and regular like, hey hey.

brokerny

Hey I apologize to all, not just alrelax if I said something wrong. Maybe it is that I'm from Brooklyn or maybe I just felt that asking where I'm from when it's said in my username kinda ridiculous. I didn't mean any harm or Ill intent by it though. But the fact that I'm new or not doesn't give any of you veterans a right to have a smart mouth either and practically everyone was involved with smart mouthing(talking stuff and sarcasm)

Gizmotron

Quote from: brokerny on December 17, 2016, 03:29:23 PM
Hey I apologize to all, not just alrelax if I said something wrong. Maybe it is that I'm from Brooklyn or maybe I just felt that asking where I'm from when it's said in my username kinda ridiculous. I didn't mean any harm or Ill intent by it though. But the fact that I'm new or not doesn't give any of you veterans a right to have a smart mouth either and practically everyone was involved with smart mouthing(talking stuff and sarcasm)

Who are you kidding? You are from NY and you can't handle trash talk. Something sounds fishy.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

brokerny

Giz, I didn't post on here to hear trash. I just wanted responses of possibly yes or no if they have heard of this site or had past dealings with it. The responses went south and were completely negative. So push comes to shove. And than 21aces said I was offensive so I figured I should apologize. So there is nothing fishy here except maybe it's your time of the month.

ADulay

OK guys.  Let's take a break and try a bit of decaf before the next round of messages.

No need to get snarky or throw fake insults at each other.

In a very long career I had to learn to deal with the "New York Attitude" many times all around the world.

Like they said in "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Universe", they're "Mostly Harmless".

Carry on.

AD

soxfan

I said it again and I'll say it before, parlays are a serious play for serious cats, hey hey.