Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Baccarat Live Dealer using Lanky's model

Started by Baelog, March 15, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baelog

I am posting my test with online live Baccarat dealer. Lanky's betting model is used

Stop win 10 units.
Stop loss bet size bigger than 5 - 6 units and back below -10 units.

Shoe 1
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

Sputnik

I understand what you are coming from and will try to expand your mind - singles and series of two is one bias state and can continue for 5,10,15,20,25,30 times in a row.
They bias state comes as periodic events among other states and they are connected with each other.

You need to measuring the bias strength and length - there is small bias and middle bias and large bias states.
Now i can not get into detail - but if you want to explore the states and make some deeper observations you can take a look at my march wish deal with different states and clustering the EC event into very nice solution.

Search for Sputnik's March - it has 3K views

And as you are on the right path i will share something amazing observation for you - assume you have singles and series of two and getting winnings and break even results.
WLWWWLWLWLWWLWLWWWWLW then you know what will happen in the future - you know that you will get a serie of three or higher to end the bias - then happens the magic and it is conditional - you will not only get a serie of three or higher into the next future bias state - you will also get singles or series of two with the series of three or higher - so if the next state has a bias then you know that the past state will become a part of the future state where at least one event out of two will be part of the future state and you can take advantage out of this knowledge when betting into the next state to reduce your loses and increase you winnings.

Try to rap you mind around that.

Cheers

Baelog

Thank you Sputnik! :thumbsup:

I will have to study up on what you just shared. In the mean time I will continue to post my current results.
Played on live Baccarat with real money.

Shoe 4
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

jsintl

Quote from: Baelog on March 15, 2017, 03:21:02 PM
Shoe 5

Hey. can you provide your rules on when to bet and how many units to bet.  Do you employ stop win and stop loss?  Thanks

Baelog

Quote from: jsintl on March 16, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
Hey. can you provide your rules on when to bet and how many units to bet.  Do you employ stop win and stop loss?  Thanks

Sure. I am a beginner at this and are just experimenting with what I have found on this forum and some others. My excel sheet is just a raw sheet with no locks on the formulas.

As far as betting size I incorporated the Lanky's 6 point divisor sheet that you can find here:
http://betselection.cc/general-discussion/quick-question-regarding-the-old-divisor-method/msg54395/#msg54395

Bet selection is where I struggle most. I wish I had a better one. I will study up on Sputniks march this weekend and make changes to my excel sheet if I have time.

I start by studying the first decision and then stay with the same. If it loses i go with the opposite, if it wins I stay with the same. If I have three losses in a row I stay with the previous decision one time before I go back to the normal bet selection.

My stop win is +10 units or the "grey zone" on my excel sheet. I might continue to the yellow zone.

My stop loss is if my bet size goes over 5 - 6 units and I get below -10 units total. I will post some more of my shoes.

Any more help with bet selection would be appreciated to improve my wl registry.

Shoe 6
Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

Baelog

Baelog *The lost Viking*

RouletteGhost

which lanky model are you using?

link?

thanks
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

8OR9

Better make sure you have a big enough bankroll for this method......on shoe # 8 above, you were betting 11 units and you were down 33.5 units at that point.....if you were betting $ 100 a unit, you are down $3,300 and have to bet $1,100 on the next hand .......and you will eventually lose the next 3 or 4 bets if you play long enough..........and that can destroy your bankroll.

Patience777

On all 10 shoes you picked the correct side on the first bet of each shoe.

Are you the Holy Grail Baccarat God from planet Mars? LOL