Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The 123-Move

Started by ignatus, January 25, 2013, 11:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarignyGrilleau

Principles of this bet are misleading. They must be reviewed and adjusted, otherwise there is no hope.

Sputnik

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on February 02, 2013, 09:10:33 PM
Principles of this bet are misleading. They must be reviewed and adjusted, otherwise there is no hope.

I agree there is no hope using this kind of selection.

ignatus

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on February 02, 2013, 09:10:33 PM

Why is that so? This whole strategy is based on the very frequent 123-move on livewheels. You haven't seen the pattern or even played it. So your argument is invalid OK

MarignyGrilleau

If you want to listen and learn just say so, otherwise keep going...
Cheers

JohnLegend

Quote from: ignatus on February 02, 2013, 10:23:19 PM

Why is that so? This whole strategy is based on the very frequent 123-move on livewheels. You haven't seen the pattern or even played it. So your argument is invalid OK
Ignatus a question. What is the required bankroll and staking plan for this method. Can you give me some examples please?

I would like to test it for myself. Unlike many who are taking swipes without doing the homework.

MarignyGrilleau

Quote from: JohnLegend on February 02, 2013, 11:28:18 PM
Ignatus a question. What is the required bankroll and staking plan for this method. Can you give me some examples please?

I would like to test it for myself. Unlike many who are taking swipes without doing the homework.

You too have a lot to learn about the game.

TwoCatSam

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on February 02, 2013, 10:58:12 PM
If you want to listen and learn just say so, otherwise keep going...
Cheers

If you want someone to listen and learn....SAY SOMETHING!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

The patterns are frequent, but that is for example a chop on an EC too. The point is if you can use the stuff to win. A progression can delay a loss,( I know), but if the selected pattern is not more frequent than it statistical would, a losing streak is just a matter of time. So there is a reason the method can not win for ever, and a reason it can lose heavy. Ignatius you can win for a while, you can win much too, but  at a point you will find it has its own flow and flaw.  Why are there so many methods? The answer is they are used until the optimistic user get problems using it.

The method as such will not let you win (an important issue) Its is lucky path of the numbers, which can make any method winning, but of course, time will tell, and that is the only predicable we got here. It will come an end to the better outcomes, that's for sure.

There are those saying about the same as I do, and using a similar fallacy them self, many players who temporary has luck using a method has hard to admit the lower value of the method, and the higher value of theire luck.  At least you should be aware of the risks and problems before you play real. It is a game of chance, you can win and you can lose, most lose at the end.
I have said this before, and as usual it is not anything which can be said with success, most want to learn the hard way. 

JohnLegend

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on February 03, 2013, 01:25:58 AM

You too have a lot to learn about the game.
Really, so when does class begin Marigny? The problem with people like you Spike and Gizmo is you think you already know it all.

That's why all three of you will be the first people I will be calling out. To explain how things that don't work, produced outstanding success in July and beyond. I will then hope you have the decency to admit.

Your beliefs on the outcome of trigger based methods and progressions, don't represent a FACTUAL OUTCOME, for this game. They represent YOUR PERSONAL OPINION, CHOICE. In your outlook on the game.

ignatus

Quote from: JohnLegend on February 02, 2013, 11:28:18 PM

Great  :D 

Well, I say enough to survive to the end of the progression.

That would be 1*12 + 2*12 + 3*12 + 4*12 + 6*12 + 9*12 + 14*12 + 21*12 = 720 units

JohnLegend

Quote from: ignatus on February 03, 2013, 08:47:53 AM

Great  :D 

Well, I say enough to survive to the end of the progression.

That would be 1*12 + 2*12 + 3*12 + 4*12 + 6*12 + 9*12 + 14*12 + 21*12 = 720 units
Okay thanks Ignatus, it's a heavy progression for newbies. Even seasoned players. But ill test it out. I never dismiss anything until I've tested it for at least 500 games.

ignatus

Alright, well most hits come within the first 4 spins.

Look forward to your results!  :D

ignatus

Playing with  0.5 chips bet

Progression 0.5, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4.5, 7, 10.5

Units needed 0.5*12 + 0.5*12 + 1*12 + 1.5*12 + 2*12 + 3*12 + 4.5*12 + 7*12 + 10.5*12 = 360

ignatus

This is my first session playing with real money

+380SEK from this session! (I started out with 360SEK)

I recommend +1 progression playing this: +1 bet Reset only if hit within the first four spins, if hit no after four spins reset progression only after another hit within 4 spins.

Progression: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.....Stoploss after 4 losses (and wait for virtual win)

I must admit this is my first time winning & making profits from roulette!

ignatus

Update: +662 SEK Real money!