Other points to consider:
- If possible do not use negative progressions, try to recoup with positive progressions.
- After a successful session, you must split in a three-way:
1. First session bankroll: this is the single bank you take to the casino, this is what you inflate to grow your unit VALUE. The larger the unit VALUE on this bankroll, the more "regular" units go to the other two below.
2. Reserve banks: This stack is made out of MINIMAL BASE UNIT bankrolls. These are used after a losing session as first session bankrolls. YOUR GOAL IS TO HAVE AS MANY OF THESE BASE-UNIT RESERVE BANKS AS POSSIBLE. They are your oxygen. A single winning session with an engorged first-session unit size can mean several new ones of these reserve banks. If you are successful, you might end up having so many BASE UNITS on these banks it would take more than your chronological lifetime to have the casino getting them back. Then you can be certain to end your gambling career a winner.
3. NET GAINS: this is what you take for your personal expenses. This is your personal reward. This clearly defines "When your money is your money", this should be used, invested, locked away and never used again into a casino game. The casino can't take what you don't put again in the game. This amount of the split you can call 100% yours.
In doubt: 33%, 33%, 33% for each one of them.